Alexandra Palace (Ally Pally) is a spectacular unique venue, set within a gob-smacking 196 acres of delightful parkland with pretty breath-taking panoramic views across London. Alexandra Palace venue hire presents event bookers with a series of versatile event spaces with a whopping 13,000m² of multi-purpose pillar-free halls and distinctive function rooms.
Located near the Bounds Green tube station in North London, Alexandra Palace venue hire provides limitless possibilities for events ranging from luxurious banquets, product launches, major conferences, large-scale exhibitions, presentations, themed hospitality events and concerts. The largest space – The Great Hall at Ally Pally can comfortably cater for a lavish 5,000 seated banquet, 7,250 major conference or 10,250 for a standing concert.
Home to the original BBC TV studios and with many atmospheric original features intact, Alexandra Palacevenue hire is also a top choice for film, TV and photography. The 196 acres of parkland, combined with its own ice rink, pitch and putt course and boating lake (in London!), make venue hire at Ally Pally a fab chocie for off-the-wall corporate team building days as well. There is plenty of free parking and good direct transport links into the centre of London.
One of the premier London venues, Alexandra Palace can accommodate as good as 12000 people in its premises. The largest hall to hire, The Great Hall is suitable for mega events like wide scale concerts, conferences, corporate parties, gala dinners and much more. Apart from it, it has other extensive range of halls and rooms that can be hired for board meetings, training sessions, children’s parties, film shoots. All the spaces available are equipped with state of the art facilities and are served by the most skilled staff to cater to all your needs during the event. One of the most experienced venues in London, Alexandra Palace venue hire lives up to the name as a royal and unique venue in the city of London.
- AddressAlexandra Palace Alexandra Palace Way Wood Green London N22 7AY
- Category`Blank Canvas, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exhibition Venue, Fashion Show Venues, Palaces, Visitor Attractions & Museum, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationNorth London
- Dinner Dance5000
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special NotesPalm Court up to 2000 standing; The West Hall up to 2500 standing, 500 to 2000 Dinner Dance; Panorama Room 400-800 people; The Great Hall up to 7250 standing, 2000-5000 Dinner Dance
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org