Austin Friars venue hire provides anyone planning an event with a stylish and elegant space with an historic edge. Originally built as a monastic priory, the event space of Austin Friars is a popular tourist attraction dating back to 1253. The current Portland stone building offers a grand event space for entertaining in the City.
Grade II listed building Austin Friars venue hire boasts a prime position in the heart of the City, just a stone’s throw from Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Bank stations. Benefiting from both stunning original features and clean, contemporary design, the venue creates a unique setting for winter celebrations.
Ornate stained glass windows take pride of place in the classically designed main space, which benefits from high ceilings for an elegant look. An understated colour scheme ensures that branding opportunities abound, whilst sound and lighting equipment will also enable you to make this space your own.
- Address7 Austin Friars London EC2N 2HA
- CategoryAwards Ceremony Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Contemporary Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Unique Venues, Xmas Dinner Venues, Xmas Party Venues
- LocationCity of London
- TagsChristmas Parties, City of London, Contemporary, Dinners, Receptions, unique
- Dinner Dance140
- Starting From£84 per person
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeBank
- By Zoe Cook
- Email: Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org