BMA House Venue Hire
BMA House is a beautiful Grade II listed building, located in Bloomsbury, London. BMA House venue hire provides event bookers with menus ranging from canapé receptions and barbecues to fine dining and banquets, with menus being accompanied by fine wines, champagne or Pimms during summer.
The venue is home to the British Medical Association and this beautiful house undertook significant redevelopment in 2008, creating stunning event spaces. The venue boasts a splendid Courtyard that is perfect for summer barbecues and receptions with max capacity of up to 320 guests, meaning that BMA House venue hire is nothing short of spectacular.
In addition, the venue also offers a smaller tranquil garden at the rear of the property that can accommodate up to 90 guests.
These beautiful outdoor spaces are complemented by multi-purpose indoor event rooms that are perfect for a seated dinner whether used in conjunction with the outdoor spaces or alone.
- AddressBMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP
- Category`Blank Canvas, AGM Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Breakfast Meeting Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Contemporary Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Fashion Show Venues, Garden Party Venues, Hidden Gems, Historic Venues, Large Venues, Launch Party Venues, Meeting Rooms, Networking Event Venues, Private Party Venues, Private Screening Venues, Product Launch Venues, Staff Party Venues, Summer Party Venues, Team Building Venues, Theaters & Auditoriums, Unusual Venues, Venues With Gardens, Wedding Reception Venues
- LocationCentral London, North London
- FeaturesAir conditioning, Black out facilities, Branding opportunities, Breakout rooms, Cloakroom, Dancefloor, Disabled access, Event manager, Furniture included, High ceilings, Lift access, Natural light, Outdoor space, Panoramic views, Period features, Roof terrace, Sustainable venue
- AVBuilt in sound system, Built-in stage, Conference call facilities, DJ equipment, External suppliers allowed, Flipchart, In-house technician, Lighting system, Phase 3 power, Preferred supplier list, Screen & projector, Storage space, TV screen, Whiteboard, Wi-Fi
- CateringGluten-free menu options, In-house catering, Venue can provide alcohol
- LicensingAlcohol license until midnight, Alcohol license until 1am
- Outdoor Standing320
- Number of Spaces29
- Starting From£500
- Full Day From£500
- Day Hire From£850
- Evening Hire From£940
- DDR From£80 + VAT per head
- Please NotePlease contact us for most up to date prices. Prices shown are from prices and are intended as a guide. Prices are likely to vary depending on the date and timings of your event. Bespoke quotes are available on request.
- Nearest TubeEuston Station
- By bmahouse
- Phone: 02030587423
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org