Graysons Venues at the British Library offers unique and flexible meeting and event spaces right in the heart of this iconic British literary institution.
Providing facilities for up to 254 guests our spaces can accommodate all types of events from smaller board meetings, business interviews and private dinners to larger conferences, product launches and private screenings.
The conference centre, set to one side of the Library has its own private entrance off the main Piazza, within sits the 254 seat auditorium with state-of-the-art AV and presentation facilities and five meeting rooms each boasting natural daylight, black out blinds, sound proofing and the latest audio-visual along with our on-site AV team to assist on the day.
Within the Library is the Terrace Restaurant, perfect for larger dinners, celebrations, and receptions. The space can hold up to 240 guests for a reception and 120 guests for a dinner and has both indoor and outdoor features. The fourth floor Executive Suite is ideal for more formal VIP functions; the grand boardroom is ideal for executive meetings and the adjacent meeting rooms perfect for smaller business meetings and lunches.
A one minute walk from Kings Cross St Pancras Station, with International trains alongside six London Underground lines and just five minutes from Euston Station, the British Library is in the ideal location for any event and perfect for delegates and guests travelling from further afield.
- Address96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
- CategoryAGM Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Beautiful Venues, Breakfast Meeting Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Gay Wedding Venues, Iconic Venues, Launch Party Venues, Meeting Rooms, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Presentation Venues, Private Party Venues, Product Launch Venues, Reception Venues, Small Venues, Staff Party Venues, Summer Party Venues, Theaters & Auditoriums, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Visitor Attractions & Museum, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues, Xmas Dinner Venues, Xmas Party Venues
- LocationCentral London, City of London
- Tagsconference, dinner, drinks, event, library, meeting, reception, theatre, unique
- FeaturesAir conditioning, Black out facilities, Breakout rooms, Cloakroom, Disabled access, Event manager, Furniture included, Lift access, Natural light
- AVBuilt in sound system, Built-in stage, Conference call facilities, Flipchart, In-house technician, Lighting system, Preferred supplier list, Screen & projector, TV screen, Whiteboard, Wi-Fi
- CateringCan provide halal, Can provide kosher, Gluten-free menu options, In-house catering, Vegan menu options, Venue can provide alcohol
- LicensingAlcohol license until 11pm
- Dinner DanceN/A
- Outdoor Standing200
- Number of Spaces10
- Starting From£560.00
- Day Hire From£800.00
- Evening Hire From£520.00
- Minimum Spend From£15.00 ex VAT for catering, room hire additional
- DDR From£57.60 ex VAT
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeKing's Cross St Pancras
- By britishlibrary
- Phone: 020 7412 5528
- Email: email@example.com