Hackney House is centrally located, unique warehouse style space perfect for all types of events. Anything from presentations, networking, meetings, conferences, as well as exhibitions, product launches, press events and weddings. The venue also acts as communication platform to serve the local Hackney community & it’s businesses.
Hackney House venue hire can accommodate up to 499 guests across 3 floors. The Ground floor being the main space has an open warehouse feel with a standing capacity for 300 guests or theatre style for 120 plus room for a bar and catering. The first floor bar & outside terrace is perfect for receptions, parties or presentation & networking sessions. With standing capacity of 150 and theatre style seating for 50 its a also has a full bar set up. The venue’s more formal meeting space on the second floor consist of 2 boardrooms which can take between 20 – 30 people each.
The onsite cafe & in house food team can cater for all types events, anything from a welcome coffee on arrival to a full range of modern and innovative menus.
Being at the heart of tech city we are use to supporting companies with high demands when it comes to presentation and sound equipment. Through our AV partners we are happy to assist with quotes for all AV needs.
Hackney House is very centrally located with easy access from Old Street & Liverpool Street tube stations or Shoreditch High Street overground station.
As all events are unique and our spaces very flexible we treat every enquiry in a bespoke way and will tailor quotes to individual requirements.
- Special FeaturesOnsite Cafe and bar, Free high speed Wifi, Conference chairs available, other in house furniture, in house AV equipment available for hire, staging, lighting
- Space (in f²)4500
- Starting From£500
- Full Day From£2000
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeOld Street, Liverpool Street
- Special NotesAll events quoted on a bespoke basis to meet individual clients requirements. We are unable to take bookings for 18th Birthday parties.
- By Mel Sperryn
- Phone: 020 3289 7859
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org