Hatch, (right next to Homerton Overground) is a fantastic funky space, suitable for a wide range of events and projects.
In general, Hatch is available to all as a cafe, a bar, flexible work spaces, a location for antique furniture sales and is home to a great range of interesting pop up businesses.
Hatch is a light and ambient multipurpose space with great transport links, being justr a stones throw from Homerton Overground. Hatch features a truly unique design and is very popular for product launches, workshops and press days partly due to the venue’s incredible frontage.
Hatch also boasts a great open plan layout, with high ceilings, when combined with the light front wall made of mostly windows, makes the venue perfect for art exhibitions, recitals, rehearsals and creative performances. So if you are in need of a creative space with excellent aesthetics, close to Homerton Overground then Hatch should do just the trick!
- AddressUNIT G2, MACKINTOSH LANE, HOMERTON, LONDON, E9 6AB
- CategoryDry Hire Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Exhibition Venue, Funky Venues, Hidden Gems, Product Launch Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Small Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues
- LocationEast London, North London
- Space (in m²)145
- Starting From£1,000
- Full Day From£1,000
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeHomerton Overground
- By London Venues
- Email: email@example.com