Book The Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) as a perfect Central London location for conferences & functions. Whether you’re looking for a meeting room for 10 executives or a seminar space for as many as one hundred eighty, the ICA has rooms to suit your wants.
The Institute of Contemporary Arts venue offers 3 galleries (with exhibitions alternating roughly every six weeks), two cinemas, a restaurant, a thetare bookshop, late bar & cafe. The ICA additionally performs hold to collection of lectures, events, late night time art & music events.
The ICA moved to its present location at Nash House in 1968. In latest years, the ICA has curated exhibitions that includes the likes of Yoko Ono, Gerhard Richter & Damien Hirst.The ICA Cinemas are appropriate for displays & conferences and can be hired at specified occasions alongside the Café Bar for refreshments.
The ICA Studio is a uncooked & industrial space very best for artistic away days. An casual & unusual setting, this room will assist your delegates to get their inventive concepts flowing. The Nash & Brandon Rooms are appropriate for meetings & meetings for as many as 70 delegates with the 2 adjoining spaces providing sufficient space for dialogue & collaboration.
- AddressICA Institute of Contemporary Arts 12 Carlton House Terrace London SW1Y 5AH
- Category`Blank Canvas, AGM Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Contemporary Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exhibition Venue, Launch Party Venues, Live Music Venues, Meeting Rooms, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Presentation Venues, Private Screening Venues, Product Launch Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Restaurants, Small Venues, Staff Party Venues, Theaters & Auditoriums, Visitor Attractions & Museum, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationCentral London, West End
- TagsIntimate Venues, Terraces
- Dinner Dance185
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org