Kew Bridge Steam Museum is a venue like no other. From the moment you and your guests enter this magnificent 170-year-old monument to Victorian engineering, you are immersed in a bygone era.
Set within a wonderfully preserved waterworks, this magical and mysterious environment provides a unique and highly individual backdrop for parties, weddings and corporate events. As you drink, dine and dance you are surrounded by the very engines that powered the industrial revolution.
- AddressKew Bridge Steam Museum Green Dragon Lane Brentford Middlesex TW8 0EN
- CategoryAGM Venues, Birthday Party Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Funky Venues, Hidden Gems, Historic Venues, Launch Party Venues, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Private Party Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Visitor Attractions & Museum, Wedding Venues
- LocationSouth West London, West London
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special NotesReception: 150 Seated dinner: 120 Theatre style: 90
- By London Venues
- Email: email@example.com