Merchant Taylors’ Hall venue, situated within the heart of London’s Square Mile, only a stones throw from Liverpool Street and London Bridge, gives event organisers much versatility, with 7 diverse rooms and a garden inside the City of London, which is kind of uncommon.
The Great Hall is the principle space available and utilised for the large scale events held at the venue, in a position to accommodate as much as four hundred guests theater style or as much as 192 cabaret style for conferences and 300 for dinner.
The Great Hall can be used along side the venues other areas, together with the Courtyard Garden and the Cloisters, which can be used as catering or exhibition areas before guests transfer through to the Great Hall for the primary conference or dinner.
The Garden at Merchant Taylors’ Hall is an attractive and tranquil spot, excellent for summer season cocktail events and barbeque’s.
- Address30 Threadneedle Street London EC2R 8JB
- CategoryAsian Wedding Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banquet Halls, Banqueting Venues, Bar Mitzvah Venues, Beautiful Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Garden Party Venues, Halls, Historic Venues, Jewish Wedding Venues, Livery Halls, Members Clubs, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Reception Venues, Staff Party Venues, Summer Party Venues, Unusual Venues, Venues With Gardens, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationCity of London
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special NotesReception: 400 Seated dinner: 280 Theatre Style: 380
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org