The October Gallery, originally founded in 1979, is available to hire in central London, exhibiting progressive, up to date art from world wide. For over 35 years, October Gallery venue in London has pioneered the progress of the Transvangarde – the trans-cultural avant-garde.
So hire the October Gallery for an event your guests will take pleasure in a breath-taking and unique venue for hire in London. This small Central London venue presents four unique rooms for hire by which to hold events, product launches, workshops and meetings. Located on the floor ground of a chic three storey Victorian building this space consists of the gallery, a large open-air courtyard garden and a kitchen.
Book October Gallery for your personal event – with its has 4 function spaces the most important of which can hold at most a hundred and fifty guests and the smallest is perfect for forty guests. The space has capability for one hundred twenty guests (standing) and can be hired for social gatherings and cultural events. The October Gallery is right for those trying to host personal hire events, seminars, exhibitions as well as team building classes.
- AddressOctober Gallery 24 Old Gloucester Street Bloomsbury London WC1N 3AL
- Category`Blank Canvas, Contemporary Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Fashion Show Venues, Funky Venues, Hidden Gems, Launch Party Venues, Networking Event Venues, Product Launch Venues, Reception Venues, Small Venues, Team Building Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Visitor Attractions & Museum
- LocationNorth London, West End
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeRussell Square
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org