The Old Royal Naval College venue, on the bank of the Thames, is a baroque masterpiece, offering one of the cities most stunning settings for weddings, receptions corporate hire, banquets and movie shoots.
This majestic building is situated in Greenwich, less than a half hour from the middle of London, with breathtaking views and a peaceable riverside location.
This South East London venue’s spaces include the Painted Hall, in a position to hold nearly four hundred guests and the Upper Hall, with space for as much as 128 guests.
The out doors colonnades, lawns and courtyards are available to hire as well, providing event planners lots of green space that can accommodate marquees. The colonnades are available to hire alone or along side the venue’s rooms.
- Address2, Cutty Sark Gardens Greenwich London SE10 9LW
- CategoryAsian Wedding Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banquet Halls, Banqueting Venues, Bar Mitzvah Venues, Beautiful Venues, Birthday Party Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Funky Venues, Garden Party Venues, Gay Wedding Venues, Halls, Iconic Venues, Jewish Wedding Venues, Large Venues, Manor Houses, Networking Event Venues, Posh Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Reception Venues, Staff Party Venues, Summer Party Venues, Unique Venues, Venues With Gardens, Venues With Views, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationEast London, South East London
- Dinner Dance400
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special Notesnote: the gardens can hold higher numbers (6,000+)
- By London Venues
- Email: email@example.com