One Mayfair is one of the largest venues around the Mayfair area boasting an incredible level of opulent grandeur. The venues consistently attracts luxury brands and has also been home to many of the most creative events and parties for high end private clients.
**Please note that One Mayfair is due to be closing in 2015, so the last date for events is now currently at the end of
December in 2015. It is possible that this will be extended but do get in there quickly as it won’t be possible for long!**
**HOWEVER, please note this venue is operated by One Events who also manage other similar amazing venues so please do get in touch with them as they may well be able to suggest a similar alternative.**
One Mayfair was formerly St. Mark’s Church and was built between the years 1825 and 1828 to tackle a shortage of ‘church sittings’ around that area.
The population of Mayfair had then grown due to the aristocrats and wealthy groups from the country who were seeking residences in the city. The Grade I listed building of One Mayfair was constructed in the Greek revival style in accoradance with designs by John Peter Gandy, a highly regarded in Greek architect, who produced mostly neo-classical designs. Needless to say,One Mayfair was one of the finest examples!
- AddressNext door to 13A North Audley Street London W1K 6ZA
- CategoryAsian Wedding Venues, Banquet Halls, Beautiful Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Event Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Halls, Launch Party Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationCentral London, West End
- Space (in f²)687
- Space (in m²)443
- Starting From£8,000
- Full Day From£8,000
- Nearest TubeBond Street
- Special NotesMarble Arch (Central Line) and Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Victoria and Central Line) are all between five and ten minutes walk away. Barclays Cycle Hire docking is located opposite the venue on Green Street. We have preferred rates with The Marriot Grosvenor Square. The Dorchester, MAYFAIR Hilton, Four Seasons and Marriot Park Lane are also all within close proximity
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org