With its high ceilings, dedicated entrance, grand marble staircase, spectacular views over the Thames and natural light flooding into the rooms through floor to ceiling windows, One White Hall Place at the Royal Horseguards Hotel is a superb venue to host an intimate gathering or a grand dinner dance.
One Whitehall Place was the first venue in London to be illuminated entirely by electric lighting and embracing the very latest in technological innovations is an important characteristic for the venue.
The venue is steeped in history, boasts many wonderful architectural features and dedicated events planners will help organise your meeting or corporate event seamlessly. The venue offers a number of varied rooms, all full of character. They are linked by a grand marble staircase, which provides flexibility as to how the spaces can be used.
- Address2 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ
- CategoryAwards Ceremony Venues, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Hotels, Summer Party Venues, Venues With Gardens, Venues With Views, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationCity of London, West End
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vary greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org