At Rooms on Regent’s Park we have 22 flexible modern rooms excellent for conferences and meetings of all sizes, or team building sessions with various break out areas, we can create the space you need. Our classical rooms provide elegance and tranquillity, great for meetings and presentations; especially where dinner would give that extra touch of finesse. Our meeting and conference spaces can accommodate anywhere from 10 to 400 guests.
All rooms come complete with data projector and screen, adjustable lighting controls, air-conditioning and a privacy blind system. Power sockets are within floor controls and therefore easily accessible for the latest technological devices, and wi-fi can be accessed throughout the building.
Rooms on Regent’s Park has two distinct styles to offer our guests. The traditional part of our building is steeped in history and allows us to offer the “Best of British” with the Nuffield Hall, Council Chamber and Committee Rooms. All three are based on the upper level of the building and bring a sense of tradition to your event.
The room comes complete with PA system, lectern, data projector and large screen. The raised stage area is ideal for speeches, presentations, branding and additional stage sets. This impressive room boasts stunning views of Regent’s Park and the boating lake with floor to ceiling windows.
Built in 2001, the modern Conference Centre offers a host of rooms, from a purpose-built auditorium to smaller meeting rooms catering for 2 – 50 delegates. This is perfect for any event requiring a main room and a host of breakout rooms. It is a uniquely designed space, ideally situated just off the main reception of the building and benefits from natural daylight filtering via innovative glass cones situated in the garden.
Located opposite Regent’s Park, and within easy walking distance of Baker Street and Marylebone stations, getting to us couldn’t be easier. Our events team are on hand to answer your questions and have years of experience in the hospitality industry. We realise how important your events are and from the moment you contact us you will be given the support you need.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Address27 Sussex Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RG
- Category`Blank Canvas, AGM Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banquet Halls, Banqueting Venues, Beautiful Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Garden Party Venues, Halls, Meeting Rooms, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Reception Venues, Summer Party Venues, Theaters & Auditoriums, Venues With Views, Wedding Reception Venues, Xmas Dinner Venues, Xmas Luncheon Venues, Xmas Party Venues
- LocationCentral London
- TagsChristmas, Christmas Parties, Christmas Party, conferences, Contemporary, DDR, events, Exclusive Venues, party, private event, summer
- Dinner Dance200
- Starting From£300
- Full Day From£300
- DDR From£72
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeBaker Street
- BoroughRegent's Park
- By Nadia Mastroeni
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org