The Royal Institution venue hire (also known as The Royal Institute of Great Britain) offers anyone planning an event with a variety of diverse and interesting event spaces that can host meetings for as few as 2 people and up to large conferences with 440 guests.
With fourteen very flexible meeting and event spaces, The Royal Institution venue hire is a perfect option for all sorts of business meetings or conferences.
The venue features traditional Georgian architecture, which blends effortlessly with the venue’s more contemporary spaces. The creates a very unique backdrop for all manner of events. The Royal Institution venue hire also includes the experienced in-house audio visual technicians, who can provide a personal service for the technical requirements of each event.
The Royal Institution of Great Britain works exclusively with in-house catering company, Elior, and can offer fantastic menu options and guidance.
With the unique heritage and central location, the Royal Institution venue hire is perfect for anyone requiring a versatile and exciting events space that will capture guests imaginations, and is also perfect for exclusive hire, allowing event planners to cater for up to 440 guests with exclusive branding possibilities.
The Royal Institution venue hire offers all sort of rooms to suit each event style, so whether it is a formal reception or a less formal setting, perhaps with canapés and comfy seating, the venue is perfect.
- Address21 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4BS
- CategoryAGM Venues, Awards Ceremony Venues, Conference Venues, Dry Hire Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Iconic Venues, International Venues, Presentation Venues, Private Screening Venues, Product Launch Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues
- LocationCentral London, West End
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeGreen Park
- By London Venues
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org