A Grade I listed building, Over-Seas House offers splendid period function rooms which are ideal for holding everything from small syndicate workshops to major conferences, corporate celebrations, private dinner parties, birthdays and weddings.
Seven meeting and function rooms are available with the largest accommodating up to 250 guests whilst others seat between 2 and 50 people. During the summer, a private garden and terrace adjacent to Green Park offers a tranquil setting for drinks receptions.
Graysons Venues oversee all aspects of catering at Over-Seas House and their expert team use only the freshest produce of the finest quality to prepare dishes that offer the perfect balance of flavour, texture and colour.
Over-Seas House is the clubhouse home of the Royal Over-Seas League one of London’s most unique private members clubs. Located in the heart of St James’s, this historic building is within easy reach of London’s West End shops, restaurants, theatres, major attractions and transport links.
- AddressOver-Seas House, Park Place, St James's Street, London, SW1A 1LR
- CategoryBanqueting Venues, Birthday Party Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Garden Party Venues, Summer Party Venues, Venues With Gardens, Wedding Reception Venues
- LocationCentral London, West End
- Dinner Dance200
- Starting From£192 room hire
- Full Day From£295 room hire
- DDR From£49.60 + VAT per person
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeGreen Park
- Special NotesDay Delegate Rate Packages from £49.60 + VAT
- By Lilian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org