sketch London, Pierre Gagnaire & Mourad Mazouz’s Michelin starred venue in Mayfair, provides some of the city’s most fantastic rooms, with many non-public dining spaces available for private hire & smaller rooms that can also be hired for events. The venue even has a dedicated team of Event staff, Chefs & Sommeliers prepared to help at every stage.
**The Lecture Room ****is a two Michelin Starred restaurant located on the first floor of sketch. this space offers a culinary experience like no other and can seat up to 50 guests for a seated lunch or dinner. guests would also have the complimentary use of the Library (attached to the Lecture Room) for a pre-lunch or dinner drinks reception space.
**The Library** is a personal semi-private dining room, inside the Michelin Starred Lecture Room restaurant, that gives group dining for 12 -24 guests; with the additional use of the Lounge for a drinks reception. The space offers an opulent décor that cleverly combines the newest art with the space & luxurious dining room.
With ever altering art items & inside décor, all senses proceed to be stimulated at sketch with the robust collaboration of Food, Drink, Art & Music. This venue is not one to be missed…
- Addresssketch 9 Conduit Street London W1S 2XG
- CategoryFunky Venues, Hidden Gems, Restaurants, Small Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues
- LocationWest End
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeOxford Circus
- Special NotesAll of the sketch venues come with a minimum spend for private hire, which vary depending on which day of the week you are interested in, as well as what time of day and what time of the year.
- By Sketch
- Phone: (0)442076594500
- Email: email@example.com