The Brewery venue hire provides event planners with a premier conference, event and exhibition venue in the City of London, perfect for both the extravagant or the discreet, for hundreds of customers or just for a handful.
The Brewery venue has six function rooms; the largest can hold a maximum of 1000 guests, the smallest is ideal for 30. The Brewery is a truly historic, Grade II listed venue occupying the buildings of Whitbread’s 18th Century beer-making empire in the City of London. The Brewery venue hire offers a diverse selection of rooms, ranging from the magnificent Porter Tun to the more intimate Smeaton Vaults, are unique and offer the flexibility to adapt to any kind of event.
The largest conference room at The Brewery, The Porter Tun, has a capacity of 1,000 guests and is one of the oldest unobstructed event spaces in London, making it ideal for major conferences, award dinners and fashion shows. Smaller events can be held in the other rooms, which offer capacities ranging from 100-200.
- Address52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
- Category`Blank Canvas, Awards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Bar Mitzvah Venues, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Exhibition Venue, Fashion Show Venues, Product Launch Venues, Staff Party Venues
- LocationCity of London, East London
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special NotesReception: 1000 Seated dinner: 700 Theatre style: 1000
- By London Venues
- Email: email@example.com