From a dinner for 2 to whole club hire for 350 people, The Groucho Club is an exceptional destination and can accommodate an endless range of events.
Our expert service and acclaimed food will make your event genuinely special.
In the heart of Soho, The Club is renowned for its stunning contemporary art collection which forms a sophisticated backdrop to any event. We even have 20 bedrooms and 2 apartments for you and your guests.
The Mackintosh Room
Overlooking Dean Street, the Mackintosh Room is named after Tony Mackintosh, a founder of the Groucho Club.
Capacity: 18 seated
The Snooker/Screening Room
Our Snooker/Screening Room is a hidden gem. It has comfortable armchairs, a state of the art sound system, an 85″ screen and a snooker/pool table that transforms into a beautiful dinner table. This superb new space is the ideal venue for private dinners as well as screenings and parties.
Capacity: 18 seated – 35 standing
The Mary-Lou Room
The Mary-Lou Room boats a stunning fireplace by an Ian Davenport wall.
Capacity: 30 seated – 60 standing
The Gennaro Room
Our Gennaro Room has a mirrored bar, wooden floors, a 55″ plasma and it can hold up to 100 people for a drinks reception or 50 for a meal.
The Dining Room
Our Dining Room is available for private hire on Mondays and Saturdays. You are also able to hire the outdoor terrace alongside the dining room for BBQs.
An ornate arched ceiling and glass roof, stunning 1970’s crystal chandelier and polished wooden floors make this a very impressive private event location.
Capacity: 50 seated – 100 standing
The Soho Bar
Our Soho Bar is available for hire on Mondays and Saturdays and it can hold up 150 guests for party.
The whole first floor can be hired on Mondays and Saturdays for up to 350 people.
- Address45 Dean Street, London, W1D 4QB
- CategoryBars & Nightclubs, Beautiful Venues, Birthday Party Venues, Breakfast Meeting Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Event Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Contemporary Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Fashion Show Venues, Funky Venues, Gay Wedding Venues, Hidden Gems, Hotels, Iconic Venues, Launch Party Venues, Meeting Rooms, Members Clubs, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Posh Venues, Presentation Venues, Private Party Venues, Private Screening Venues, Product Launch Venues, Reception Venues, Restaurants, Roof Terraces, Small Venues, Summer Party Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Wedding Reception Venues
- LocationCentral London
- Tagsbirthday, ceremony, conference, launch, meeting, member club, party, reception, screening, wedding
- FeaturesAir conditioning, Black out facilities, Cloakroom, Dancefloor, Disabled access, Event manager, Furniture included, High ceilings, Lift access, Natural light, Outdoor space, Period features, Piano on-site, Terrace
- AVBuilt in sound system, Conference call facilities, DJ equipment, Flipchart, Lighting system, Preferred supplier list, Screen & projector, TV screen, Wi-Fi
- CateringGluten-free menu options, In-house catering, Kitchen facilities available, Vegan menu options, Venue can provide alcohol, Wet hire option
- LicensingAlcohol license until 11pm, Alcohol license until 1am, Alcohol license until 2am, Licence extension available, Wedding licence
- Special Features20 bedrooms and 2 apartments available
- Starting From£340
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubePiccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road
- By Jen Needham
- Phone: 020 7432 6339
- Email: email@example.com