The Postal Museum and Mail Rail is a brand new venue in Farringdon, Central London that will provide a unique subterranean event space, which includes an immersive underground ride through the 100 years old secret tunnels.
Mail Rail is a captivating blank canvas space, set in a historical building with countless fascinating architectural features, including exposed brickwork, vaulted arches and railway influences.
Additional space is also available for hire within the Postal Museum itself. Highly adaptable, the space has capacity for 275 standing and 180 seated and can be used for:
- Dinners, parties and receptions
- Bar and bat mitzvahs
- Product launches and award ceremonies
- Networking and breakfast briefings
- Fashion shows
- Filming and photography
Perfect for receptions and networking events, the contemporary, airy space comes with the added benefit of exclusive use of a sunny courtyard and the opportunity to include a private museum tour as part of the guests’ experience.
- AddressPhoenix Place wc1x 0dl
- Category`Blank Canvas, Bar Mitzvah Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Event Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Drinks Reception Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Fashion Show Venues, Funky Venues, Hidden Gems, Historic Venues, Iconic Venues, Launch Party Venues, Networking Event Venues, Office Party Venues, Presentation Venues, Private Party Venues, Product Launch Venues, Reception Venues, Staff Party Venues, Unique Venues, Unusual Venues, Wedding Reception Venues
- LocationCentral London, City of London
- Special FeaturesUnderground immersive ride through 100 year old secret Mail Rail tunnels
- Dinner Dance150
- Space (in m²)280
- Starting From1300
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeFarringdon, Chancery Lane
- By postalmuseum
- Phone: 0207 239 2552
- Email: Gustavs.Frelihs@postalmuseum.org