Tudor Barn Eltham is a truly unique venue – it is the perfect location for weddings, parties and corporate events, and holds the distinction of being the only existing Tudor Barn in London.
Surrounded by thirteen acres of parkland and a medieval moat, Tudor Barn Eltham dates back to the 16th century. With its connections to royalty and as the location of some of history’s most celebrated marriages, including The Railway Children’s author Edith Nesbit and Hubert Bland, it is a place steeped in history and tradition.
Helping you every step of the way, our Special Events Team have over twenty years of combined experience, and can ensure every last detail is looked after.
Our Tudor Gallery can seat 150 people, with 200 standing and our Heritage restaurant can comfortably hold 50 seated and 100 people standing. Our Moat Terrace and Tudor Lawn are also ideal locations for outdoor events and our Event Field offers a great teambuilding space.
- AddressWell Hall Pleasaunce, Well Hall Road, Eltham, Royal Borough of Greenwich, SE9 6SZ
- CategoryBanqueting Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Dry Hire Venues, Exclusive Hire Venues, Gay Wedding Venues, Jewish Wedding Venues, Summer Party Venues, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationSouth East London
- TagsChristmas, conference, events, gardens, gay, historic, london, meeting, party, reception, teambuilding, unique, wedding
- Dinner Dance120
- DDR From£35 + VAT
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubeEltham
- BoroughRoyal Borough of Greenwich
- By Mikala Turner
- Phone: 0800 433 2351
- Email: email@example.com