The V&A’s stunning Victorian gallery spaces and beautiful John Madejski Garden are combined to create one of the most unique venues for corporate events in London, with private entertaining and location hire available. The Museum is available numerous activities from meetings, receptions and private views to dinner dances, film and photo shoots.
Home to the world’s largest collection of art and design, the Victoria and Albert Museum – known as the V&A – is one of London’s most prestigious museums. Sitting on the spruced-up sweep of Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the 19th-century building is just as impressive as any of the artefacts inside.
Just inside the museum entrance is the Dome, with its soaring ceiling, which holds up to 600 guests for a reception and 250 for dinner. Also available are a series of striking galleries holding up to 400 for dinner and 700 for receptions. For meetings, there is the Lydia and Manfred Gorvey Lecture Theatre and the Hochhauser Auditorium.
- AddressVictoria and Albert Museum / V&A Cromwell Road South Kensington London SW7 2RL
- CategoryAwards Ceremony Venues, Banqueting Venues, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Drinks Reception Venues, Fashion Show Venues, Product Launch Venues, Summer Party Venues, Venues With Gardens, Visitor Attractions & Museum
- LocationSouth West London, West End, West London
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Special NotesReception: 600 Seated dinner: 400 Theatre style: 300
- By London Venues
- Email: email@example.com