Winchester House is a spacious private members club on the banks of the Thames, a stone’s throw from Putney Bridge. The historic venue is brand new to Concerto, and it’s a real hidden gem, with charm and character in abundance.
The flexible space can accommodate wedding receptions, civil partnership ceremonies, Bar Mitzvahs, fashion shows, location filming, conferences, product launches and much more.
Ideal for events all year round, Winchester House boasts stunning private lawns on the Thames. Summer events can make use of the half-acre private gardens, which are perfect for team building events, drinks receptions, BBQs and street food.
- Address10 Lower Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 1JN
- CategoryBar Mitzvah Venues, Christmas Dinner Venues, Christmas Event Venues, Christmas Lunch Venues, Christmas Party Venue, Conference Venues, Dinner Dance Venues, Product Launch Venues, Promotional Event Venues, Summer Party Venues, Team Building Venues, Venues With Views, Wedding Reception Venues, Wedding Venues
- LocationWest London
- TagsBBQs, Christmas Venue, conferences, Outdoor Space, Product launches, River Views, Summer Party Venue, Team Building
- Starting From£80+VAT per person
- Please NoteVenue pricing can vry greatly depending on factors such as event date and timings.
- Nearest TubePutney Bridge
- By Zoe Cook
- Email: Zoe.email@example.com